Ask Mike Carter!
Got a question about print & packaging? I'll do my best to answer you. Contact Mike. If you'd like to contribute to Serious About Wine, even better!
- Merus Winery, Napa Valley
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Glass Set
- The Napa Wine Train
- Recession Wines
- Visualizing the Five Senses
- Gold Fort Knox Wine Rack
- Rare Earth Wines
- The Note Wine Label Saver
- Wine Bottle Gift Packaging
- How wine brands stand out on the shelf.
- What do consumers want from wine labelling – a South African perspective.
- Wine Bottle Mail Order Pack
- Pin-Up Cabaret
- Guests bathe in a pool of red wine to celebrate…
- Chinese Wine Packaging Design
Live On Your Mobile
Get Serious About Wine live on your mobile phone. Bookmark: seriousaboutwine.wirenode.mobi
Designed by Brett Layton of Australia based BrainCELLS:
"Rare Earth Wines select the best parcels of fruit from wineries in Australia and New Zealand to make their wines. Their constant search for ‘rare earth’ for ‘rare wine’, ensures that each variety is the very best from that region. The hand-picked icon was chosen to represent the brand on a label that is minimal and understated."
Click to see more wine design & packaging by BrainCells.
WinePress delivers innovative marketing solutions to the wine industry. What sets us apart is our personal attention to detail. To view our portfolio click on the links below, or contact Mike for more information.
700 : The number of wine blogs on the internet. Read more.
Are wine prices determined by quality or marketing? Read more.
Would your wine brand be missed? Read more.