Ask Mike Carter!
Got a question about print & packaging? I'll do my best to answer you. Contact Mike. If you'd like to contribute to Serious About Wine, even better!
- The Skybar Wine System Does It All!
- Wine Industry Intent on Going Green
- The Worlds Top 10 Wine Destinations
- Reggina Estate Wine Collection
- Six Seeds Wine
- Carluccios House Wines
- Boho Brownbox Wine
- Elk & Wolf Chardonnay
- Laurent-Perrier Grand Siècle Gift Set
- The Vintage of the Century
- World’s Most Expensive Champagne
- Boxed Wine Saves the Environment
- Reinventing an Iconic Wine Shop Brand
- High Tech Wine Fraud Prevention
- Sohne Wine Bottles
Now you no longer need ice or a refrigerator to keep your Champagne cold. Veuve Clicquot has come out the with icebox, a bright yellow box that contains the Champagne, two flutes and a couple of chemicals that react together when you snap the seal, creating a reaction that cools the bottle. The reaction only happens once and the set costs £99 at Selfridges.
WinePress delivers innovative marketing solutions to the wine industry. What sets us apart is our personal attention to detail. To view our portfolio click on the links below, or contact Mike for more information & a prompt response.
700 : The number of wine blogs on the internet. Read more.
Are wine prices determined by quality or marketing? Read more.
Would your wine brand be missed? Read more.