Ask Mike Carter!
Got a question about print & packaging? I'll do my best to answer you. Contact me. If you'd like to contribute to Serious About Wine, even better!
- Featured Wine Label Design: Gilysipao
- Good time for wineries to cash in
- America’s Greenest Winery
- Top Ten Tackiest Wines of All Time
- Fine Wine On The High Seas
- Wine Label Designs From Brandever
- 2008 American Wine Blog Awards
- A Vintage Strategy Faces Modernity
- Wine Entrepreneur Marketing Secrets
- Wine Label Branding Off The Shelf
- Organic Wine Journal Launches New Website
- The History of Print
- Wine Scene Growing in Booming Shanghai
- Message on the bottle
- Krug’s Champagne Balloon Trips
Keith Levenberg has written about the $81 hamburger, the $1,000 pizza, and similarly inspired exercises in tackiness. This got him thinking what one would drink with such a meal. Surely whatever wine one uncorks should be at least as tacky as the meal itself. He presents his list of the Top Ten Tackiest Wines of All Time, any one of which ought to make a suitable accompaniment.
WinePress delivers innovative marketing solutions to the wine industry. What sets us apart is our personal attention to detail. To view our portfolio click on the links below. Contact us for more information & a prompt response.
700 : The number of wine blogs on the internet. Read more.
Are wine prices determined by quality or marketing? Read more.
Would your wine brand be missed? Read more.