Ask Mike Carter!
Got a question about print & packaging? I'll do my best to answer you. Contact me. If you'd like to contribute to Serious About Wine, even better!
- Live Video Feed from Frank Gehry’s Hall Winery Project
- Urban Winery & Wine Bar
- French Foreign Legion Wine
- So Chic Wines
- Bordeaux For Wine Lovers
- Napa Valley Wine Train
- Green Wine Awards
- Celebrity Wine: David Beckham Buys Victoria A Vineyard
- Do we judge a wine by its label?
- Italian Wine Tourism Grows
- Winery Lets Customers Set Prices
- Wine Tasting Goes Online
- Cartons are the future of wine packaging, says report
- Gallo Most Powerful Global Wine Brand
- Wine Cork Recycling Gets Organized
In Bordeaux the word Chateaux can be applied to anything, from an imposing estate to a simple country house to a few rows of vines that constitute a small vineyard. There are over 3,000 Chateaux names in the Bordeaux area but they do not represent a corresponding number of palatial mansions. Watch this video and learn what gives the local wines their distinct character.
Videos provided by compulsivetraveler.tv
WinePress delivers innovative marketing solutions to the wine industry. What sets us apart is our personal attention to detail. To view our portfolio click on the links below. Contact us for more information & a prompt response.
700 : The number of wine blogs on the internet. Read more.
Are wine prices determined by quality or marketing? Read more.
Would your wine brand be missed? Read more.